Kinesiology On The Move
- Degree Programs to Choose From
- Research Labs to get Involved in
- Centers Creating Impact in the Community
Our program is perfect for students that wish to enter into exciting fields such as allied health and medical professions, corporate/commercial fitness, senior fitness and wellness, teaching physical education, and athletic coaching.
ACADEMIC ADVISING SUPPORT
In-Person Advising Procedures:
- Appointment Required
- Walk-ins are NOT permitted
- Schedule your online https://knesadvising.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php
- Appointments are only booked 10 days in advance. GOOD NEWS if you don’t see anything open today, check again tomorrow more appointments will be available.
Emai Advising Procedures:
- Attach a pdf copy of your TDA
- Only email 1 advisor
- Ask specific questions
- We do not set appointments via email, please use the links above to schedule meetings with an advisors.
Drop-In Advising Sessions:
Prior to, and during, registration periods we offer Drop-In advising sessions to ensure all students have access to timely advisement. Specific dates, times, and locations will be provided via email during registration periods.
KHS Student Success Center
Faculty Writing Coach
(Schedule a Writing Coach Appointment)
(Schedule a Career Services Appointment)
(Information about PMP )
Supplemental Instruction Program
(Information about SIP )
News & Highlights
- National Study Finds Youth Participation in Team Sports Linked to Fewer Mental Health Difficulties
- Basketball coaches Anthony Darmiento and Ramsey Nijem share how their CSUF education propelled them to championship titles.